October 13, 2012

Joshua's 2nd Birthday

 Last year for Joshua's first birthday we went to Las Vegas. This year we went to Disneyland. It wasn't very crowded and we were able to get on a couple of rides without waiting at all. I was very disappointed that the Indiana Jones Ride was closed down (it's my favorite), but besides that we had a pretty good time. (Salesi was a good sport and at least acted like he was having fun.)



















And we got to see my grandfather (who is getting pretty old).

4 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I want one of those pretzels right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Totally have to get a mickey pretzel. Sorry I should have warned you about Indiana Jones! It closed the day after Labor day so luckily we got to go on it once on Labor day. It is fun. However we missed the Haunted Mansion, it was closed. Great times at Disney land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you buy your sunglasses at Disneyland? They look like Mickey Mouse's ears:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had such a wonderful time at DisneyLand in honor of your son. Hope that his birthday wasn't too difficult ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I have never deleted anyone's comment. (Not even the mean ones from my sisters.)