February 26, 2012

I Look Stressed Out

Who likes to hear somebody tell you that "you look stressed out"? Ummm anybody? Salesi got a new calling and so now he's able to come and hear me teach Sunday School. (Well, when he has time...) So I guess today he came in my class for the last 20 minutes or so, and after church he told me that it's obvious that "I'm stressed and crying out for help up there..." Seriously? Do I really look like that up there? (It is 10 in the morning after all, and I'm not a morning person.)

Of course I did finish my lesson by showing the Mormon Message video titled, "Hope Ya Know, We Had A Hard Time." (Go here to watch it.) Before I played it I mentioned, "I really like this video because I feel like that a lot." WELL I DO! I AM HAVING A HARD TIME!

It seems like I always get in these talks with Salesi about how "sucky my life is" and how "I have no friends". Anyway, so we go back and forth and back and forth and he always tells me that "people are scared to be my friend because I look sad and stressed out"... Hmm, doesn't seem like there's an end to this one. Well, I actually do end it every time. (I mean--for the night at least.) It seems like I always remember a very important point: I don't need friends! I don't even have time for friends! (How would I have time for friends when I don't even have time to do the laundry?) And besides, I like doing things by myself!

It's probably better anyway that I don't spend time with other people--I'm just way too emotional right now...and stressed out of course. I mean, it would be pretty embarrassing if some of my emotions got the best of me while hanging out with other people. (I might never find out for sure, but it's probably better if I never do.)


5 comments:

  1. I wish you lived near by. I would be your friend, maybe that doesn't count because I'm your sister... anyway, I love you! Don't be so stressed out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your friend. We are just far away. Seriously though, I feel a special closeness with you. I think you are a saint for teaching Sunday School period! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been told the same thing...that people are scared or nervous to be around me because of my situation or that I am sad or mad at the world...I always say if they can't accept my life for what it is AND except me to have horrible bad days, then they can't be my friend.

    You are too cute! Love reading your blogs. You say it how it is and I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lived in this house for two years and I still don't feel like I have friends. I know people in my ward but there isn't anyone I would want to call up and do something with. I think I may come off too strong... I'm sure you know what I mean.... Who needs friends when you have a husband?

    ReplyDelete

I have never deleted anyone's comment. (Not even the mean ones from my sisters.)