October 10, 2011

Ten Ten Ten

Happy 1st birthday to my Joshua! Yeah, I know what you're thinking... "MAN he's a GOOD LOOKIN' (7 day old) BABY!" I'm sure all the spirit girls are going wild for him in the Spirit World even as we speak. But I just have ONE thing to say to all of them... "Don't even THINK about laying one spirit hand on MY son until I get to know you first. Okay!?"

I'm just too tired and sick to cry today. Late last night I started looking through the hundreds of pictures we took of him, but after a few seconds I stopped and turned off the computer. I started to cry. I wanted to cry. I couldn't help but cry. However, right now I just don't have enough energy to waste it on crying. I will have to put off my sobbing for yet another day. (And besides, I really want to use any endurance I have to make a birthday cake instead.)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Joshua!

    I know it doesn't help you, but, I've cried many tears with you too. I knew this day was coming and have been thinking lots of you. My prayers stay with you three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seriously is so handsome! This is not how anyone should spend there child's first birthday. I am crying just thinking about it! HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the most precious and handsome baby. You guys are amazing. Still thinking about you guys. I hope you enjoy that birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so very cute!! Happy Birthday Joshua!! You are one amazing person, and I hope that you got to enjoy that birthday cake today!! I think about you often, and saying a prayer today for you and your husband on a very tough day. Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a birthday party every year for our Angel. And invite over our friends and family. We sing to him. And send him balloons. You're not alone. Make that cake. And eat at least 3 pieces.

    Big hugs, Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't leave you mean comments! Thinking of you all day yesterday. Thanks us over Sunday, it was good to see you. I'm sorry if I haven't been a big help. It's hard to known what you need or would like me to say or do for you so please just call and tell me what I can do. I love you kaci and yes, he is one handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your sweet Joshua. He is a cutie! We have a party for our angel, Hailey, too(well last year was her first). But we will have one for her next month to celebrate her second birthday. I hope you can celebrate, but also find the time to let the tears flow because that is an important part of the process too. (I do understand being too tired to cry though, so whenever it happens, it happens!) --Love from the Angel mom's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Joshua! What a beautiful baby boy! I'm glad you got to celebrate his life by getting away with your husband and that you baked a cake in his honor. Your words inspire me and I'm grateful that you share from your heart. Sending you love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were thinking of you this week since it was Joshua's 2nd birthday. I hope that you and Salesi were able to spend it together. Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete

I have never deleted anyone's comment. (Not even the mean ones from my sisters.)